AeroGulf Services is looking for an Aircraft/Helicopter Painter, the successful candidate will be part of the Maintenance Department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for a range of paint work such as washing, stripping, cleaning, masking, and spraying aircraft and aircraft parts.
- Ensure all repairs/modifications and inspection tasks are performed.
- Prime and paint composite or metal substrates independently and/or within a team depending on the length and complexity of the repair.
- Perform preparation tasks by cleaning, stripping and sanding the aircraft before painting, including composite and metal substrates.
- Perform simple body filling of composite components.
- Sign off completed paint tasks and ensure all associated paperwork is in order.
- Removes paint from aircraft, using liquid paint remover and scraper
- Masks and covers portions of surfaces not to be painted
- Apply chemical conversion coating to bare substrate, sand and featheredge existing coatings using various grits of abrasives
- Apply protective and decorative coating and paint finishes to aircraft, engines, ground SE and components
- Apply decals transfer and stencils to identify and decorate aircraft, engines, ground SE and components
- Treat corrosion and perform wet and dry tape tests
- Mix primers, sealers and topcoat material to required viscosity for individual job or entire paint shop
- Previous experience of 3 to 5 years in the field with recommendations.
- Proficient communication in the English language.
- Minimum educational level: High School Diploma or Similar.
- Effective communication skills with his/her team and direct supervisor
Job Category: Maintenance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates - Dubai
Sorry! This job has expired.